2014 Early Bird Campaign!
Early Bird is the absolute best time to re-register your troop for the 2014 Membership Year, the 2014 Membership Year runs October 1, 2013–September 30, 2014. This year, the Early Bird Campaign runs from April 1- July 1, 2013
. A quick snapshot of the program is included in the 2014 Early Bird Campaign Brochure
What is Early Bird Registration?
The Early Bird Registration period is a time when returning and new members can register now the 2014 Membership Year.
Why is Early Bird Important?
- Your girls will be ready to participate in the Fall Product Sale.
- You can better plan for your fall activities—you will know who’s coming back!
- Be among the first to register for fall program opportunities.
- The Early Birds catch the worms, or in our case the incentives. Check out the 2014 Early Bird Campaign Brochure for more details.
- The 2014 Early Bird Campaign will run from April 1–July 1, 2013.
- This year, the national membership fee for Girl Scouts will increase to $15 per year, which is still a bargain when compared to other activities. Financial assistance will still be available.
- Like in the past, we will continue to offer an Early Bird patch, council shop discounts and increased cookies sale proceeds to those who participate in the Early Bird Campaign.
- We are encouraging everyone to register via eBiz.
- Paper registrations will only be available by request. You can also download a copy of our 2014 Membership Forms.
Tips for a successful Early Bird
- Use Cookie Dough or cookie sales proceeds to pay for registrations.
- Re-register all returning girls for 2014 at your last troop meeting of the year.
- Use the Troop Management feature in eBiz to easily re-register returning troop girls.
- If you are losing girls, consider adding girls to your troop now, so they are ready to go in the fall.
Ready to Register?
to register today!