WORK AT CAMP THIS SUMMER!
Paid staff and volunteer staff positions available!
OLDER GIRL LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
PAID STAFF SUMMER EMPLOYMENT
Opportunities are available at Camp Whip Poor Will/Libbey/Butterworth and Camp Stonybrook. Click here
to find out more about the positions available! Click here to apply
Girl Scouts of Western Ohio believes in the power of volunteers because they are an integral part of the Girl Scout organization. We are always looking for individuals with a wide range of talents and expertise to volunteer at camp. Short-term volunteers can be used during check-in and check-out day for numerous tasks. Longer-term volunteers are frequently needed for a full week at camp. These positions vary from camp to camp, but include positions as unit assistants, travel chaperones and special program presenters.
Camp nurses are vital to our summer camp operation. If you are currently an RN or have a medical background, we need you! Join us for a wonderful week or more where your skills make the difference for many girls attending camp.
Volunteers must be 18 years old or older and complete the following requirements:
- Submit a volunteer application and three references (or contact the regional Girl Scout Center for an application packet). Applications will be accepted after January 15, 2014.
- Interview with the camp director.
- Review all written materials before camp.
- Attend a one day mandatory volunteer training.
Incentive Program for Camp Volunteers
- 1–5 hours: Free camp T-shirt
- 5+ hours: 1 % off camp fee for every hour volunteered (up to 100%, not to exceed $350 per session volunteered), less the $30 deposit
- Full Week: Free camp registration (up to $350 per session volunteered), less the $30 deposit
Have fun at camp and get paid too! We are hiring full-time camp staff for resident, day and Troop Adventure Camp. Positions include counselors, lifeguards, business managers and program staff. Staff receives salary, meals and housing. If you are 18 years or older and would like to know more about opportunities to work at camp, visit www.girlscoutsofwesternohio.org. Staff applications are available on line.