The Fall Product Sales is just around the corner. Don’t forget to check in with your troop leader for details and sales information. If your troop is not participating and your daughter would like to please contact your regional product sales manager for details on how to participate.
Highlights of The Fall Product Sales:
- Order Taking in Toledo/Lima/Dayton begins October 10. Order Taking in Cincinnati begins October 22. The sale runs through November 4.
- This is a friends and family sale.
- Girls can take orders with an order card or participate in online selling through Me2. Me2 allows Girl Scouts to create their own avatar, upload a photo of themselves, and even a short video to send in their emails to family and friends direct from the website. Me2 is fun, easy, and best of all, Girl Scouts gain technology skills while earning money for the troop. Emails should not be sent until the day order taking begins in your region. To set up your daughter's Me2 account, click here (include this hyperlink as "here") https://www.gsnutsandchocolates.com/Campaign/Account/Register/843
- The girls will learn the 5 Skills by participating in the Fall Product Sale:
o Goal Setting
o Decision Making
o Money Management
o Business Ethics
o People Skills
- The troop will earn 10 percent of gross sales for their troop treasury. Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors have the option to forgo recognitions and earn 12 percent of gross sales for their troop treasury. The decision must be made as a troop.
- Girls have an opportunity to give back by collecting orders for the Care to Share program, with items being donated to local food pantries. Girls will earn a Care to Share patch for selling 3 Care to Share donations.