Let’s get started—cookie sale checklist
- All girls participating in the sale must be registered Girl Scouts. Girls cannot participate in the sale if they are not registered. If you are not registered, please click here to register online today.
- A registered eligible adult Girl Scout is designated as the troop cookie manager for this sale. If you are not registered, please click here to register online today.
- The troop cookie manager must be eligible to hold a volunteer position and complete the 2013 Girl Scout Cookie Sale training.
- The troop cookie manager has completed a volunteer application and background check. (This can be done for free at: www.girlscoutsofwesternohio.org.)
- All girls participating in the sale have signed Parent/Guardian Permission Slip.
- Troop final report and complete payment for the Fall Product Sale have been turned into your regional Girl Scout Center.
- Troop has a bank account and has turned in previous year’s financial report.
Troops who fail to complete these requirements will not be able to submit a cookie order. If you have any questions concerning any of these requirements, please contact your service unit cookie consultant.
Who can sell?
Registered Girl Scouts with a signed Parent/Guardian Permission Slip with Girl Scouts of Western Ohio can participate, including Girl Scout Daisies. All troops/girls and adults participating in the 2012 Girl Scout Cookie Sale must be debt-free from the council.
The troop cookie manager is financially responsible for the cookies the troop receives. Each parent is financially responsible for the cookies he/she signs for. If your troop needs additional cookies, contact your local cookie cupboard. Girl Scouts of Western Ohio reserves the right to initiate collection procedures by its designated collection agency and/or prosecute to the fullest extent allowable under the law for any individual theft of outstanding monies.